We Are Hiring!
Job Title: Investment Analyst
Cloud Equity Group SGP, LLC is a Wall Street private equity and mezzanine debt firm strategically positioned to capitalize on the rapidly expanding industries of web hosting and cloud- based infrastructure. Our primary focus is leveraging investor capital in the acquisition of private lower middle market companies that possess high levels of unleveraged free cash flow and/ or significant opportunity for exponential growth.
Our company seeks to hire the professional services of Investment Analyst, who will report to the group’s managing partners, and leverage professional knowledge and expertise to provide analysis of our investment funds.
- Analyze financial data of Cloud Equity Group and its portfolio companies
- Build detailed leveraged buyout and other financial models of existing investments and potential future opportunities
- Evaluate investment portfolio to inform the company’s investment decisions
- Collaborate with our investment professionals to develop, implement, and execute action plan for each portfolio company
- Research, analyze, and perform due diligence on new investment opportunities and make recommendations
- Prepare and review capital call and statements and distribution notices for investors
- Prepare and present reports on investment portfolio and general economic trends
- Maintain knowledge of latest financial analysis and modeling practices, methods, and software tools
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field
- College level courses in LBO, discounted cash flow, proforma analysis, scenario analysis, and financial statement analysis
- 12 months of work experience in financial or investment analysis