We are committed to handling information about you responsibly and would like to let you know that we recognize and respect your privacy. We are providing this notice to you so that you will know what kinds of information we collect about you and the circumstances in which that information may be disclosed to third parties.
Collection of Non-Public Personal Information
We collect non-public personal information (personally identifiable financial information and any list, description or other grouping of consumers that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available) about you from the following sources:
- Subscription agreements and other forms or agreements; and
- Correspondance (written, telephonic, or electronic)
- Information gathered from these sources may include your name, address, social security number, and information about your income level and/or assets
Disclosure of Non-Public Personal Information
We do not disclose any non-public personal information to anyone, except as permitted or required by law, or as necessary to provide services to you. We may disclose all of the information described above to certain third parties under one or more of these circumstances:
- As Authorized - if you request or authorize the disclosure of the information; and
- As Permitted or Required by Law - for example, sharing information with companies who maintain or service customer accounts for us is permitted and is essential for us to provide you with necessary or useful services with respect to your investment
Security of Non-Public Personal Information
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you solely to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information. We will adhere to the policies and practices described in this notice regardless of whether you are a current or former investor (For the purpose of this policy, the term “investor” includes any individual who provides non-public personal information to Cloud Equity Group or any of its affiliates or Funds).